“Out of all our waste saving initiatives, the BiobiN® has made the greatest impact on our waste disposal – it has reduced our waste collection by 14 bulk bin removals per week”
Richard Phillips, Chief Engineer
Noosa Sheraton, Queensland
BiobiN has been the top choice for organic waste management for over fourteen years in Australia and around the world. We have been fortunate to have been showcased in many media outlets.
BiobiN Biofiltration System
Adelaide University Veterinary Science Lab
BiobiN Demonstration in China
- Qatar adopts ‘BiobiN’ to produce organic compost | Qatar Tribune
- BiobiN® Too Good to Waste brochure
- Push for green meeting hub | Adelaide Convention Centre
- Adelaide Oval serving up Compost | Adelaide Oval
- Trial in Fish Waste and Cafe and Vegetable Waste | Shoalhaven
- Remote Solutions and Self Service | Warraber Island
- BiobiN® estimated Fill Rates Chart
- BiobiN 4.5 cubic metre minimum clearance layout plan
- BiobiN 9 cubic metre minimum clearance layout plan
- BiobiN® applications in the poultry industry
- Waste Management for the 2011 LGSA Conference
BiobiN® is one of the proud sponsors of The Organic Waste stream. The Organic Waste stream is a non profit organisation that aims to educate the world. Check out their website here
They recently produced a podcast talking about the waste produced at the Olympic Games. Well worth the listen. You can listen on via their website by clicking here.
Need a solution for your waste products? Contact Us Today!